Hello there. I’m Carl!
I’m a marketing communication strategist / brand planner / creative thinker based in Sydney, Australia. My varied background covers IT, digital marketing & production, consumer advertising, healthcare communication and sustainability giving me a broad perspective to view things through a different lens.
I’m well versed in brand planning, insight hunting, creative brief crafting, consumer research, workshop facilitation, social marketing & behaviour change communication, product & service innovation, online customer acquisition & retention strategy, consumer journey mapping, integrated comms planning, content and brand story development, social media marketing, events and education programmes, community & stakeholder management, and idea development, (amongst other things).
I’m keen on:
– building brands with a greater purpose beyond simply driving demand for consumption
– creating things that people will want to use and interact with
– ideas that have legs beyond a 30 sec TVC (or a static print ad)
– sustainability and cause marketing (using the power of marketing to create some good)
– delivering measurable impacts (ROI) – because it should be about making a difference you can see
– marketing managers willing to embrace new thinking and who occasionally take calculated risks to achieve brilliance.
I’m not so keen on:
– ‘unconscious’ capitalism
– plastic (it’s not so fantastic)
If you want to get in touch then please do. I’m keen to hear about freelance opportunities, new ventures, and exciting projects.
- Email Address: Email Carl
- Website: http://www.carlgallagher.com
- Location: Sydney, Australia
See how we’re connected